Saturday, April 30, 2005

New chapter in my ficcy ^_^

Although Fanfiction.net seems dead (devoid of people updating, devoid of people reading, devoid of reviewers), I'm still gonna update no matter what.

'Coz I know I have neglected all my fanfics for a reeeeeeeeeeally long time. *nods* And I felt bad for letting it lay in the computer under risk of computer crashes and/or pixel dusts growing on it.

But. Like all writers out there *cough* I'm always waiting for a review. (since when fanfic writers doesn't want a review?) But when I looked at my miserable fic....*wonders* Not to say I'm greedy or write for the sake of reviews, but I need to know where my writing skills stand (miserable as it is IMO or not.)

Ah, enough. Just go read (check under my links; story updated's 'Destined to be Free', but need to wait a while before FF.net uploads it properly)

For now...am reading Peptuck's "Blood of the Chimera" (already, the title promises something ;D), and later gonna find that elusive DMC fic "One Will Fall"...

No comments: